Achieve Parenting Class Certificate of Completion
Priceless Parenting's online parenting classes have helped thousands of parents improve their skills.
All classes include a certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
The certificate of completion
combined with the completed homework demonstrates what you've learned.
Why Choose Priceless Parenting for Your Parenting Classes Certification?
Our online parenting classes are designed to provide you with valuable knowledge and support to help you become the best
parent you can be. By choosing Priceless Parenting, you'll benefit from:
- Expertise: Our course is led by parenting expert, Kathy Slattengren, M.Ed., who brings years of experience and knowledge to the program.
- Flexibility: With self-paced lessons and 3 months of unlimited access, you can learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
- Support: Join our private Facebook group and attend optional monthly group coaching sessions to connect with other parents and gain additional insights.
- Credibility: Our Certificate of Completion serves as proof of your dedication to improving your parenting skills and can be used to fulfill court orders or other requirements. Completing the homework at the end of each lesson provides additional evidence of what you learned.
Will this parenting class fulfill a court, adoption or foster parent requirement?
For anyone required to take parenting classes
, the Priceless Parenting class can
fulfill this requirement if the organization requesting the class allows for online classes. If you are court ordered to take a
parenting class and aren't sure if this online class will qualify, please check with your lawyer or social worker.
Can I get a PDF version of my certificate of completion?
Yes! When you've completed the class and submitted the course completion questionnaire,
to request a PDF version of your certificate of completion.
Earn a Certificate of Completion with Our Parenting Classes
Each online parenting class takes approximately 8 hours to complete. Upon finishing the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that includes:
- The name of your class
- Your name
- The completion date
- A statement confirming the class satisfies 8 continuing education hours in Child Guidance / Parenting
Your parenting class certificate of completion will look something like this:
Testimonials from Satisfied Parents
Hear from parents who have successfully completed our online parenting classes and earned their
parenting class certificate of completion:
"I was suggested to take a parenting class from the courts during a custody battle and I am what I believe is a good parent. I honestly kind of dreaded the monotony of an unnecessary class. This class is a good one. With good advice and parenting tips I will be using some of the classes ideas and suggestions in my day to day routine now. Even though I had an issue with the payment going through, the customer service was 100% amazing!!! I called the number and had my issue resolved within 5 min of talking (not an automated system, I didn't know that talking directly to a person was still a thing LOL)"
- Duane Matteson II, Atlanta, GA
"As a mom of 4, I didn't think I needed to take this class, and after completing it I am so thankful and appreciative for what I've learned. I guess I had gotten so used to the way things were that I forgot the simplest of things. Thank you for giving me insight on some of the little things that really do matter.”
- Melissa Walther, Eatonville, WA
"It is wonderfully made - very informative and educational. Definitely showed me where my weaknesses are and how to change them to invite a more positive response. The constant struggle caused frustration only to see both of us stressed and frustrated. I like the self-paced program for those of us who do not work a normal set work schedule. It fits in better than weekly in person meetings that are hard to make. Definitely worth the time and money to learn how to communicate and listen to your child while setting clear boundaries."
- Brandon Krogh, Newman, CA
(read more parent reviews