Our Policies and Terms
Neither we, nor any of our employees, partners or owners shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever related to the use of this site. Any claim or cause of action arising out of, or related to, the use of the site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington regardless of where the site was accessed or the country of origin of the claimant.
Priceless Parenting is committed to protecting the privacy of those who visit our site and with whom we do business. We care about data privacy and security. Please be advised our site is hosted in the United States. If you access our site from outside the United States, you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States.
We respect your right to privacy. No Information given to us on this web site will be given out or sold. All personal information, such as your name, email address and city, is private and confidential. Accordingly, the personal information which you provide is securely stored and is used only for the purposes for which you provided the information (e.g. to process your order, reply to an email).
Personal information will not be released to third parties except to further the purpose for which you provided the information or unless required by law or is pertinent to judicial or government investigations or proceedings.
The following describes the information we collect and how that information is used to provide our visitors with the optimal online experience.
Cookies and Spotlight Images or Web Beacons
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to our site and other sites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
In addition, we may use or allow third parties to serve cookies on our site – specifically we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our site traffic and understand visitor behavior.
We use Paypal to process sales. If you make a purchase, your information will be governed by PayPal's privacy policies.
Control of Cookies
We have structured our site so you have the option to visit without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. The following are things you can do while visiting our site if you prefer NOT to have information about your visit collected.
- Disable cookies within your browser before visiting our site
- Choose not to submit information via web forms located within our site
- Choose not to purchase from our online store
- Choose not to “opt-in” to certain programs that are available on our site
- Choose not to complete any surveys available on our site
The Information We Collect
You may be visiting our site for a variety of reasons. For each different type of activity, we collect and store different types of data for different reasons.
- Browsing – If you are simply browsing or navigating through our site, we collect information about your computer and the pages you visit on our site in the aggregate (not individual or personal information). This data is often referred to as clickstream or navigation data. We use this information for research, analysis and reporting so that we can improve our navigation, page structure and page content to help visitors find information more quickly and provide more value when they find what they are looking for on our site.
- Chatting – If you click the chat button on our site, we collect information about your location, your browser and whatever you type into the chat. Our chat service is provided by Zendesk.
- Purchasing – For purchasing in our online store or registering for events or courses, we will require you to create an account with us. We collect information in this account that enables us to complete your order and/or registration.
- Completing Surveys – We collect survey responses to help us improve various aspects of our business based on aggregate and individual feedback provided. These surveys are sent via opt-in marketing programs or are made available on our site for you to participate if you so choose.
How We Use And Share Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with other people or organizations. We use the information provided by you when placing an order only to complete that order, or to fulfill your request for more information. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order, or as required by the law. This includes your personal information or information provided about someone else.
We use your return email address to answer the email we receive. If you request to be added to our newsletter your email address will be used in sending out this information. At any time you may ask to be removed from our newsletter list.
Finally, we never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. The exception to this is information you post to our public forums or post in response to articles. In that case your information is no longer private and becomes public information anyone can use.
We are concerned about the privacy of young children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our records and systems.
We employ procedural and technical measures that are designed to help protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome any such measures and gain access to your information for unauthorized purposes. By using the site, you accept the risk that compromise of and unauthorized access to your information is possible. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any warranty or guarantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration, or loss.
All data submitted in our online store is submitted using secure transport technologies to provide you with the utmost in protection for your private information.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
- The content on this site is copyrighted material owned by us. It is provided for your general information only and is subject to change without notice. We reserve all rights with respect to the site, including without limitation, copyright and intellectual property rights.
- The site is provided on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness, availability or reliability of the site or the information or materials found or offered on the site. We disclaim all implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data and non-infringement.
Links To Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose or access customer information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
Priceless Parenting is committed to a culture of accessibility.
We embrace the use of science and technology to eliminate barriers and empower people with diverse abilities.
If you are having any specific difficulty using our site, please contact us at support@PricelessParenting.com or
call us at 425-770-1629 so that we may assist you.
How to Contact Us
If there are any questions or concerns about these policies, we may be reached at:
11107 NE 174th Street
Bothell, WA 98011