Online Parenting Class - Ages 13 to 18
Do your teens ever push your buttons?
Do you love your teens yet sometimes find their behavior irritating or inappropriate? Do they push your buttons by ...
If so, this parenting class is for you! You'll learn to think on your feet when the struggles happen and not just react. You
will discover how to replace yelling with calmly setting firm limits.
- not doing homework
- fighting with siblings
- not listening
- being disrespectful
- breaking curfew
- talking back
- being uncooperative
- directly disobeying
- leaving messes around the house
What will I learn in this parenting class?
Priceless Parenting classes are grounded on decades of positive parenting experiences
from real life situations and backed by the latest scientific research in child development. Find answers to questions like:
11 Lessons to Calm, Confident Parenting:
You'll hear real life parenting problems and learn ways to solve those problems. Since one approach won't work for every
child, you'll learn multiple ways to handle situations.
- “How should I respond when my teen is disrespectful?”
- "My teens rarely get their chores done without being nagged. What can I do?"
- “How can I get my teens to make better decisions?”
- “How can I discipline without yelling?”
- "Homework is such a battle with my kids. What should I do?"
- "What limits should I be setting around my son's video game playing?"
What You'll Receive:
- 11 self-paced parenting lessons
- 3 months unlimited access (you can request more time if needed)
- Permission to share course with spouse or partner
- Invitation to attend optional monthly group coaching session for 3 months via Zoom with parenting expert, Kathy Slattengren, M.Ed.
- Invitation to join private Facebook group for parenting support
- Certificate of Completion for an 8-hour class upon finishing the course and filling out a questionnaire
Lesson 1: Raising Your Teens
Lesson 2: Controlling Your Reaction
Lesson 3: Learning From Experience
Lesson 4: Guiding Their Behavior
Lesson 5: Handling Inappropriate Behavior
Lesson 6: Responding to Risky Behavior
Lesson 7: Avoiding Power Struggles
Lesson 8: Choosing Consequences
Lesson 9: Initiating Problem Solving
Lesson 10: Doing Chores
Lesson 11: Parenting Your Best
Read more about what is covered in each lesson
What is this online parenting class really like? When can I start?
The class can be started immediately. Each lesson covers a few key parenting concepts using narrated slides. Some lessons also include videos.
You are in control of advancing through the slides so you can stop at any point and return at a later time.
You can go through all the lessons in about 8 hours. Do it in a day or spread it over
your three months of access. Go through quickly or slowly, repeat a lesson - it's
all up to you!
You’ll hear stories from real parents demonstrating how to use these techniques.
You’ll see pictures of kids misbehaving and learn how parents can successfully handle
the situation. You’ll increase your own skills by practicing the techniques while
doing each lesson’s homework.
Find out more by watching this video:
Can I get a certificate of completion after finishing the parenting class?
You can request a parenting class certificate of completion
after completing the class. You'll need to
answer a few questions about the class and then a certificate of completion can be printed.
You read more about how these classes fulfill different requirements:
Can I take this course on my iPad or smart phone?
Build positive, strong relationships with your children
If you want to feel respected and under control as a parent, then this parenting class is for you. It will give you the tools for
parenting in a way that fosters honesty, kindness, responsibility
and self-discipline in your children. Imagine having a peaceful home where your children are cooperative and pleasant.
Start making this a reality today!