You love your children. You work hard to provide them healthy food and a happy home. You try to teach them right from wrong. You know you need to set limits on inappropriate behavior.
You have all the right ingredients and yet sometimes your interactions with your kids don’t live up to your expectations. There’s too much yelling and stress – not enough fun and enjoyment. When you’re in the middle of it all, it’s hard to figure out what needs to change so there’s less conflict and more cooperation.
This class will help you fine tune your approach to bring out the best in your kids. You'll find answers to questions like:
- “How should I respond when my child is disrespectful?”
- "My children rarely get their chores done without being nagged. What can I do?"
- “How can I discipline without yelling?”
- “What should I do when my children are fighting with each other?”
- "Homework is such a battle with my kids. What should I do?"
You'll hear real life parenting problems and learn ways to solve those problems. Since one approach won't work for every
child, you'll learn multiple ways to handle situations.
What You'll Receive:
11 Lessons to Calm, Confident Parenting:
- 11 self-paced lessons
- Ask the instructor questions through email or chat
- Certificate of completion
- 3 months of unlimited class access
- Permission to share class with your partner
Lesson 1: Raising Your Children and Building The Family of Your Dreams
Lesson 2: Controlling Your Reaction and Helping Your Children Calm Down
Lesson 3: Allowing Your Children to Learn From Experience
Lesson 4: Guiding Your Children's Behavior By Setting Appropriate Limits
Lesson 5: Responding to Your Children's Mistakes with Discipline Rather Than Punishment
Lesson 6: Helping Your Children Learn To Make Decisions and Resolve Their Own Conflicts
Lesson 7: Responding to Stressful Parenting Situations While Avoiding Power Struggles
Lesson 8: Finding Reasonable, Valuable Consequences for Children's Misbehavior
Lesson 9: Resolving Continuing Problem Behavior
Lesson 10: Developing Responsibility Through Chores
Lesson 11: Being Your Best as a Parent and Raising Your Children to Achieve Their Best
Read more about what is covered in each lesson
When can I start and how long does the class take?