Parenting for Ages 0 - 5
Parenting for Ages 6 - 12
Parenting for Ages 13 - 18
Reviews of Parenting Classes
Court Ordered Parenting Classes
Instructor Led 6-Week Classes
CEUs for Early Childhood Educators
CEUs for LMFT, LMHC, LASW, LICSW in WA
Books on Parenting
Books on Sexuality
Charts for Kids
Parenting Autistic Kids
Parenting Digital Kids
Priceless Parenting Blog
About Priceless Parenting
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Parenting Approach
Child Development, Developmental Issues
- Resources for parenting children with
Autism or Aspergers
- Facts, research and recommendations
from the the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Understand the
developmental milestones from 3 months to 18 years old
provides parents advice for kids with learning and attention issues. The
is founded on neuroscience research that shows how to strengthen weak cognitive capacities underlying students' learning dysfunctions. Students receive individualized programs of specific cognitive exercises.
Special Needs Kids Stories
- Video stories from
special needs kids highlight parenting wisdom
that all parents can use.
Health and Safety for Families
- What should you do if you
believe a child has been physically or sexually abused?
- Today's children have unprecedented access to information and experiences through computers, the internet, video games, TV, and cell phones. A number of tools and resources are available to help you in
parenting your digital kids.
Divorce or Separation
- Learn how to help your
children through the transition to co-parenting
including making a parenting plan and understanding how kids often react.
- Understand peer pressure, how to talk about the dangers of drugs and determine if your child is using drugs at
Partnership for Drug Free Kids
- Find out what you should be teaching kids about money at different ages at
Money as You Grow
has various resources for dealing with grief.
The Compassionate Friends
organization supports families after a child dies. The Dougy Center has ideas for
helping children who are grieving
- If you have health concerns, the
American Academy of Pediatrics
' site provides excellent children's health information.
- Children in military families change schools more often (averaging 6-9 schools) and experience additional stress related to their parents’ deployment. There are resources dedicated to helping
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
provides resources for keeping kids safe.
Sex and Relationships
- Talking to your kids about sexuality, puberty, and your values is important.
Planned Parenthood's tools for parents
provides information for helping parents with these discussions. The
Love is Respect site
provides information on dating and healthy versus unhealthy relationships.
- Getting enough rest is essential for kids' health. Review
sleep recommendations and get ideas for helping your kids get to sleep
- Children need help dealing with trauma related to domestic violence, serious medical problems, physical abuse, sexual abuse, substance abuse, terrorism and natural disasters.
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
provides free resources for helping children through these difficult times.
Excellent instructional videos in math, science, history and more
Worksheets for Young Children - Learning to Read, Write, Numbers
These free worksheets have been designed by Renee Abramovitz, a former kindergarten teacher.