Priceless Parenting Small Group Coaching
You fit this group if you are a parent who ...
- has tweens to teens living at home
- would like to feel supported in addressing your parenting challenges
- feel overworked, underappreciated, worried or frustrated
- want to stop yelling and get more cooperation
- would like to feel more joy and like less stress
Parenting Support Group Details
- This group is led by Priceless Parenting founder, Kathy Slattengren, M.Ed.
- The group meets on Zoom Tuesdays 6:00-7:00 PM Pacific Time: January 10, 17, 24, 31 2023
- There is no session recording in order to honor everyone's privacy.
- Each weekly discussion focuses on members' current parenting concerns.
- There is a maximum of 12 parents. If more parents register, they will be added to a waiting list.
- The cost for this group is $100.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I can't make all the sessions?
You are welcome to join and attend the sessions you can make.
Can I suggest days and times that work better for me for the next group?
Yes, please email
to let us know your preferences.
Can my partner also attend?
Your partner can register for an additional $50.
What if I prefer private parent coaching?
You can sign up for a one hour private coaching session
which costs $200.
Kathy Slattengren's Background as a Parenting Coach
Kathy is dedicated to guiding you in becoming your best as a parent.
She's helped thousands of parents from across the United States to Australia through online parenting classes,
presentations and coaching. She's also raised two children so has experienced parenting challenges.
When your kids’ behavior is really pushing your buttons, she'll help you discover ways to set effective limits, invite cooperation and have a lot more fun together!
Kathy has a Master's Degree in Education with an emphasis in instructional design and counseling from the
University of Washington. She draws on the wisdom of world-class researchers and parent educators
Her joy comes from helping parents discover ways to respond to their children that are ultimately helpful, not hurtful.
Unlike psychotherapy, she does not provide diagnoses of mental health, psychological
or biopsychosocial assessments, or prescribe any medications. All the information you share is confidential and will not be shared unless
required by law.