This class is also offered as an instructor led workshop. If you'd prefer having a live class, please fill out the form
requesting a presentation
What will I learn in this class?
The lessons in this course include:
- Understanding How Our Brains Respond to Stress
- Defining the Three Components of Children's Anger
- Comparing Responding with Anger or Empathy in Situations Involving Misbehavior
- Analyzing a Few True Stories Where Empathy was Used to Find Solutions to Behavior Problems
- Learning a Couple Tools for Responsing with Empathy
- Understanding How Empathy and Shame Interact to Affect Children's Behavior
This class is offered completely online and can be taken at your own pace. After registering, you have up to three months to complete the class.
What steps do I need to follow to receive my 2 hours of continuing education credit?
- Register and pay for the class.
- Complete all lessons and questions. Apply the concepts to your childcare environment.
- Complete a training evaluation form.
You will receive a certificate of completion for two hours in the Core Competency of Interactions with Children, Level 3.
Get instant access right now for $19.
I want to start this class right now. I understand that I will get:
- Ability to complete the class at my own pace with up to 3 months to do so
- Interaction with the instructor through email if desired
- A certificate of completion upon finishing the course
If you have any questions, feel free to call 425-770-1629 or email us
(snapshot from the class)
"A fantastic course for preschool teachers; to help be a more effective teacher, teach children empathy, and share steps to better behavior with parents."
- Michelle Menz from Martinsville, NJ
"She's a very dynamic and engaging speaker. She uses a lot of applicable real world examples. Excellent class!"
- Patricia from Bellevue, WA
"Thank you for such an informative and productive class! Not only did I learn so much, but I was given the much
needed tools to be successful in the classroom!"
Samantha Rosenberg, Queen Creek, AZ